As someone who is always trying to move forward in life I think it is time that I take a step back to enjoy the good times. For the next month I am going to take short video clips and pictures of my day. At the end of each week I will put it all together with a song that has really impacted me that week to create a little video that sums up everything that happened. I am pretty excited about this project. We will see how things turn out :)
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Starting Off!
Well today is my first day of recording! I am really excited but also nervous about how this project will turn out. I'm worried people will think it's weird when I randomly pull out my phone to record a moment. Not only will this project help me to appreciate my wonderful life, it will also help me step out of my comfort zone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment